All our trips and holidays include a basic package of Premium Services:
To travel is to live an all-inclusive and unique experience which can help us to learn about the history, heritage and customs of the people who inhabit the land we traverse. Full Time Guides offers comprehensive trips and holidays where we carefully plan each stage of your holiday to avoid the crowds and make you feel part of the landscape.
We take care of everything: we design your route, adapting it to your specific needs and expectations, we offer you a gourmet lunch by a river or at a mountain refuge or remote chapel, and we finish the day with a cultural visit to some of the prettiest villages in the area.
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at Our services.
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
Guía y vehículo
- Allows you to go on longer treks and routes
- Allows you to combine sections on foot with cycling. We will provide the support you need
- Equipment and provisions won’t be a problem
- Aceitunas, queso y embutido del país
- Bebidas frescas
- Gazpacho de sandia y tomate
- Melón y hierbabuena
- Melón con virutas de jamón
- Mango, naranja y menta
- Cucharitas de mejillones a la Andaluza
- Cucharitas de Taboulé
- Cucharitas de pulpo fresco con pimenton
- Cucharitas de morcilla, piñones y queso
- Cucharita de salmorejo Cordobés
- Pincho de cherry, queso curado y oliva negra
- Pincho de oliva verde, anchoa y huevo de codorniz
- Canónigos, uvas moradas, queso curado y frutos secos
- Espinacas frescas, parmesano y fresas
- Hojas verdes, brotes, queso fresco, maiz y anchoas
- Carpaccio de tomate, salmón y aguacate
- Brocheta de calabacín, setas y cherry
- Brocheta de pollo, piña lacada y bacon
- Brocheta de entrecot y verduras
- Surtido de sushi
- Solomillo al punto
- Brocheta de frutas con chocolate
- Ensalada de frutas con vainilla
Billetes y transfer
- If you like we can organise your tickets Take a look at our door to door service: you’
- l like what you see.
Working with small groups of between 8 and 16 people allows us to maintain quality service as well as minimize the impact of tourism on the area. If your group is larger than this we propose special programmes coordinating with two guides.
- We will take you to places that other people don’t get the chance to see.
- We provide the possibility of suggesting alternatives to make everybody happy: for example, whilst some of the group take the route further, others could visit a market.
- Carefully selected family-friendly accommodation
- Specially designed routes for families to enjoy without over-exertion.
- We adapt the daily planning and catering to fit in with your habits, routines and timetables. And, of
- course, we provide a special children’s menu.
- We set a minimum age for each activity and we adapt activities for every individual case.
- We offer activities for your young children while you enjoy some time together as a couple at the
- hotel spa, at a restaurant or some other activity.
- We also recognise the importance of family time together
Join a trip
If you are a solo traveller, or part of a small group, and would like to share your experience with others you can join an open group of travellers in “Join a Trip” by consulting our upcoming trips or, if you don’t see anything that grabs you, you can propose a new trip. We will coordinate your stay and help you find like-minded travellers.